What Information is Collected?
We collect information, including when you:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services in our offices, website, or mobile applications
- Connect with CPR123 regarding service via our office, website, or on social media platforms
- Visit our website
- Use a social media service, for example, CPR123′s Facebook page or YouTube channel
- Sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from CPR123
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to one of our surveys, or participate in a focus group
- Conduct a transaction where we collect information
- Provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input
Types of information we collect include:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone (or mobile) number
- Your purchase/return/exchange information
Information Collected Online
Our Marketing Purposes
- Deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, in-store receipt messages, e-mails, and mobile messages
- Send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions
- Administer promotions
- Improve the effectiveness of our website, mobile experience, and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys
- Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
How is this Information Shared?
- CPR123 websites, social media platforms and blogs
Sharing with Other Companies (for their marketing purposes)
What Choices Do You Have?
Third Party Cookies
How Do You Access and Update Your Information?
How is this Information Protected?
Information About Children
How Do You Contact CPR123?
E-mail: Please use the contact for here.